British Nuclear Cardiology Society (BNCS)
The British Nuclear Cardiology Society is dedicated to the promotion of Nuclear Cardiology in the United Kingdom and aims to improve understanding of the role and contribution of Nuclear Cardiology to patient management. We have regular newsletters, plenary sessions, AGM, audit projects, educational activities and online resources.
- Improved understanding of the role and contribution of Nuclear Cardiology to patient management.
- Quality performance of Nuclear Cardiology.
- The holding of regular meetings to communicate new knowledge and provide continuing medical education.
- Provision of audit programs to help centres improve the quality of Nuclear Cardiology service they provide.
- Regular surveys of UK Nuclear Cardiology practice.
- Access to national authorities for advice on matters concerning Nuclear Cardiology.
- Liaison with similar organisations in other countries to advance and promote the field of Nuclear Cardiology.